Nutritional Benefits of WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- 24 Grams of protein per serving.
- 5900mg of branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) per serving.
- 1 Gram of dietary fiber per serving.
- 120 calories per serving.
- High in leucine.
- Easy to digest whey protein isolate
- Added with plant enzymes for protein digestion.
- No added artificial sweeteners and gluten-free.
- Ideal supplement for pre and post Workout.
- Helps to repair and rebuild muscle protein.
- pre and post recovery.
- Suitable for reverse weight loss.
Whey protein isolate is a sports supplement combination of amino acids and minerals. Helps to enhance muscle density and accelerate muscle growth. Protein is critical to build and maintain muscle, recover post-workout, support immune function, stabilize energy, and help you feel fuller, longer.
Whey protein’s unique blend of amino acids has been shown to be more effective in elevating performance compared to other forms of protein. Whey protein isolate has been well-studied in recent years and shown to provide optimal benefits as part of your post-workout recovery.*
Whey protein is high in leucine, an amino acid that signals your muscles to recover and repair after a workout. Research has shown that it’s the amount of leucine, not the amount of protein, that best repairs and helps maintain muscle. Our whey protein isolate contains approximately 2.3 grams of leucine per serving, the amount shown to provide these benefits.
- Our whey protein isolate is sourced from cows that haven’t been treated with hormones. It contains no artificial colors or sweeteners, no carrageenan, and no gluten.