Nutritional Benefits of 100% WHEY
- 24 Grams of 100% whey protein per serving.
- 4200mg of branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) per serving.
- 1 Gram of dietary fiber per serving.
- 120 calories per serving.
- High in leucine.
- Added with bromelain and papain enzymes.
- No added artificial sweeteners.
- Ideal supplement for pre and post Workout.
- Helps to repair and rebuild muscle protein.
- Gluten free.
- pre and post recovery.
- Suitable for reverse weight loss.
- Whey protein supplements are blended with rich essential amino acids and proteins, it helps to accelerate muscle growth and enhance muscle density. A premium protein to help build muscle, spark the recovery, support the immune system, and keep you feeling full. Protein is critical to build and maintain muscle, recover post-workout, support immune function, stabilize energy, and help you feel fuller, longer. Whey protein’s unique blend of amino acids has been shown to be more effective in elevating performance compared to other forms of protein. Whey protein isolate has been well-studied in recent years and shown to provide optimal benefits as part of your post-workout recovery. Whey protein is high in leucine, an amino acid that signals your muscles to recover and repair after a workout. Research has shown that it’s the amount of leucine, not the amount of protein, that best repairs and helps maintain muscle. Our whey protein isolate contains approximately 2.3 grams of leucine per serving, the amount shown to provide these benefits. Our whey protein isolate is sourced from cows that haven’t been treated with hormones. It contains no artificial colors or sweeteners, no carrageenan, and no gluten. Whey Protein Isolate is NSF Certified for Sport.
- WHEY PROTEIN POWDER
Why it created the list: Whey ace the list of mass-gain supplements as a result of it is the most important for pushing Protein synthesis. Whey may be a milk Protein that features a high level of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs, No. four on our list). Bottom line: Whey takes the crown as a result of it digests quick and gets to your muscles chop-chop to begin building muscle. Whey additionally contains peptides (small proteins) that increase blood flow to the muscles. this can be why we have a tendency to invariably advocate intense whey Protein straight off once coaching.
- How to maximize its effects: Take twenty grams of whey Protein powder within the half-hour before understanding, and take forty grams at intervals hr once coaching. additionally contemplate taking 20-40 grams of whey straight off upon waking each morning to kick-start muscle growth. Your best bet is to decide on a whey powder that contains whey Protein hydrolysates (whey Protein counteracted into smaller fragments for quicker digestion) or whey Protein isolate.