- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections, allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue infections, dental and periodontal infections, ocular infections, bone and joint infections and urinary tract infections
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions
- To reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- As an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
- Resistance to antibiotic therapy
Septilin is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Available as tablets or as a syrup.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.