- Memory and learning disorders – attention fluctuation, concentration impairment, language and learning disability
- Behavioral disorders – hyperkinetic states, asocial behavior, temper tantrums, aggressive behavior, enuresis
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety and stress-related disorders
- Mental fatigue
- Senile dementia
- As an adjuvant in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Supportive therapy in mild to moderate mental retardation
- As an adjuvant in epilepsy and post-stroke aphasiaSide effects:
Mentat is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
*The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.